Introduction: Ampersand Artwork on Burlap
Make inexpensive, trendy artwork with canvas, acrylic paint and the Preval Sprayer. This spray painted art is so easy to make, you'll want to do this project again and again.
What you'll need:
* Exacto knife
* Painter's tape
* White pencil (Prismacolor) -- DickBlick.com or Michaels.com
* Preval Sprayer -- DickBlick.com
* Raw canvas board / stretched burlap -- Michaels.com
* Martha Stewart Chalkboard Paint, Black -- Michaels.com
* Wooden ampersand -- Michaels.com
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.