We have a problems:
- low level of sound notebook speakers!
- noise of notebook speakers!
- We have no external power supply!
Those problems are relevant for many other mobile devices.
What we can do?
Idea! We can do super amplifier of sound speakers with usb power supply or usb power bank!!!
The device is based on PAM8403 audio amplifier module offers low THD+N
It can be used in any DIY design requiring a miniature audio amplifier, especially portable and mobile applications operating on battery power.
Step 1: We Must Have!
- PAM8403 Class D Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Module
- Operating voltage: 2.5V-5.5V
- Speaker Load: 4-8 Ohms
- Operation temp range: -40C to 85C
- Size 21 x 18 x 3.4 mm (L x W x H)
- Net weight: 1g
2. Audio Speaker Stereo Woofer Loudspeaker
- Load: 8 Ohms
- Power output: 0.5W
3. Stereo TRS Male Audio Jack Plug Adapter Connector
- Male Stereo audio jack
- 3.5mm (1/8'')
- DIY Soldering
4. USB-cable for power supply of module
- Type A Male USB
- For USB-port of notebook
- Wires for connect speakers and module
- Wire for connect module and audio output of notebook
Step 2: Schematic Diagram
We must connect the components according to the scheme.
1. Soldering USB-cable to module: RED to "+" 5V of module, BLACK to "-" GND of module
2. Soldering wires of speakers to module: RED to "+" L,R OUT of module, BLACK to "-" L,R OUT of module
3. Soldering wires to stereo audio jack (male): RED of jack to "R" of module , GREEN of jack to "R" of module, BLACK of jack to "GND" of jack
4. Soldering wires to speakers: RED to "+" of speakers, BLACK to "-" of speakers
Step 3: Assembling & Testing
1. Assembling parts of device in the corpus of speakers
2. Testing the assembled device
How to test this?
- Insert the USB connector of device to USB port of laptop or tablet
- Insert the audio jack to notebook or tablet
- Play any music on your mobile device and the sound is Very Goood!!!
And now you have your sound - amplifier of high quality with usb power supply!!!
Please Like, Share,Subscribe or vote this.
Happy making, Thanks!