Today we gonna make pretty bat. It's a little bit angry, but it is still very glamourous.
Essential tools & materials:
- screws and fixings
- Jig Saw
- hot-glue gun
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Bat Wings
- Cut pattern with jig saw.
- Make "webbed fingers" by glueing chopsticks with glue gun
Step 2: Leather
Glue leather edging to the back side of the bat then glue and stretch it to the front side of the bat. Smooth the leather. Then cut surpluses.
Step 3: Body
- Make body pattern
- Cut pattern.
- Glue the leather to the body as you did wtih wings.
Step 4: Backside
Cut the pattern of the wings from fabric. Glue to the back side of the bat.
Step 5: Make Head and Tum
- Head = Volkswagen Brake Pad :)
- Eyes = red felt and some metal trash
- Tummy = a bit of foam rubber
Step 6: More Stars!
Stars, stars .. more stars!
Step 7: New Legs
Pink legs were made of old Baskin Robbins spoons, but it doesn't look so good, so...
New legs cut from old belt.
Participated in the
Halloween Contest 2017