1. Throw a double on nothing
2. Drop strings off throwhand
3. Add a somersault on freehand to give an extra wrap on pointer finger
4. Grab front string to perform a lindy loop
5. Bounce yo-yo off and catch top string as the yo-yo continues in the direction into a mach 5 hold
6. Pop yo-yo up and cross throwhand over freehand and keep strings in line
7. Pop yo-yo up to uncross arms
8. Pop yo-yo again but drop front string off freehand
9. Unwrap string around axle to end in a 1 1/2 mount
10. Perform undercut pass and feed loop to form a bucket
11. Pop yo-yo through bucket for snazzy ending
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.