Introduction: Apple Oat Protein Pancakes
The best breakfast!!! Full of protein! Gluten Free! No sugar, flour, butter, or oil! And of course, delicious!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Apple Oat Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop MTS Caramel Sutra whey (30g)
- 1/4 cup quick oats (20g)
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce (30g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46g)
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk (30ml)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 small apple (25g) feel free to use more!
- sweetener if desired
- Mix all ingredients except apple
- Cut apple into small pieces and add (I remove skin)
- Let batter sit for 5 min (will thicken)
- Coat pan with nonstick spray and cook on medium to low heat
- Feel free to try other flavors of protein powder (vanilla, cinnamon, peanut butter...)
- Real eggs and any kind of milk will work
**This entire stack is only 250 calories 3F 24C 28P**
**Order MTS whey:
Tiger Fitness http://bit.ly/1LihEWz Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
MTS Nutrition http://bit.ly/1rf025v Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!
Participated in the