Introduction: Apple Prank!
you can see the video here : for me it is impossible not to LAUGH
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
You will need:
- an apple, pear, peach, or whatever fruit you consider useful.
- A knife.
- A little, little spoon.
- Mashed potatoes, whipped cream, or any creamy substance you think may taste funny.
- Someone to prank.
Step 2: Apple Emptiness
Start cutting a circle in the bottom of the apple.
CAREFULLY take out some that can make a shape of a lid, cap, or cover.
With the help of the little spoon take out the heart of the apple, take out more so it is hollow.
If you like apples you can eat some while you plan your prank, yey!
Step 3: Filling It Up
- Start filling it up whit the creamy substance.
- cover it up with the lid you made before.
- Place it between other apples but make it look specially beautiful and tasty.
- Place your spy camera ready.
- Wait for your victim.
As you can see in the video she did not notice the prank until the second bite, I laughed even though she went to my room to scold me.
Since that prank she washes every apple she eats.
Participated in the
April Fools Contest