Introduction: Apple Tortilla Bites
In this instructable I will show you how you can make some sweet apple tortilla bites. These tortilla bites are great to eat with your afternoon tea or as a little dessert. All you need to make these small bites is 6 ingredients and your trusted oven.
There a multiple ways to make the apple bites. I brush some melted butter on a tortilla, then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on the tortilla before I cut out three equal circles. I use a coffee cup for it but if you have baking ring that works even better. You can also cut a tortilla in half. These cups will be a little bit bigger but work just a well.
Then you take a muffin pan and push the circles in the muffin pan. Add some apple and raisins and sprinkle with a little more brown sugar. Now put them in the oven and let your house be infused with the smell of apple pie. Voila you are done!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the One Minute Video
Want to see how to make the apple tortilla bites? Watch the 1-minute food inspiration video.
Step 2: What Do You Need to Make This Recipe
- 1 apple
- 2 medium size tortilla
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- Muffin pan
Step 3: Instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 400℉.
- Dice the apple in small parts.
- Melt the butter and brush both sides of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon on one side of the tortilla.
- Cut three circles per tortilla and press these into the muffin pan cinnamon and sugar on the inside.
- Add diced apples and raisins into the tortilla cups.
- Sprinkle with some brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the apple is soft.
Step 4: Notes
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you tried out this recipe or have some suggestions then let me know via the comments.
More information and a printable recipe can be found on The Tortilla Channel.