1. Use cleaned out, empty aquarium.
2. Remove backing from back of aquarium.
3. Use paint to paint flower picture scene or trace with color.
4. Assemble flowers. They can be real or plastic. These are plastic.
5. Use Styrofoam cubes and wrap with tin foil. Insert plastic flowers.
6. Here I made three different arrangements of flowers.
7. Showing the three arrangements.I lined the inside of aquarium with white lights.
8.The finished product with lights turned off.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Spring Cleaning Challenge