Introduction: Arduino Audio Shield
In this video we show the simple steps for assembly of your Arduino audio shield case. To purchase one of these cases, just back my kickstarter project at: Arduino Audio Shield
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: How Do Assemble Your Arduino Audio DSP Shield Case
- The first step is to line up the 4 case wall holes
- Insert the walls as a single assembly onto the case bottom slots
- Drop the top onto the walls.
- Insert the long screws
- Flip upside down
- Grip the screw shafts while hand tightening.
- Line up the knob with the shaft and press fit
Congratulations, your case is now assembled!