Introduction: Arduino Blooming Gift Box
By: 9B J05118 Shayna Faul 傅思萱
This Arduino project will show you how to make a blooming gift box.
The petals of the flower on the box will open when the button is pressed to reveal the present when a button is pressed and an RGB LED will light up inside as well.
- Arduino Leonardo
- Colored Paper
- 1 Servo Motor
- 1 Blue Resistor
- 2 Buttons
- 1 RGB LED
- 1 Small Box
- Hole Puncher (Optional)
Step 1: Step 1: Wiring
Step 2: Step 2: Coding
The ArduBlock code is in the pictures.
You will be able to find the text code to copy here:
Step 3: Step 3: Putting the Box Together
- Cut off the lid of your chosen box.
- Cut the colored paper into raindrop shaped petals.
- Tape the petals inside the sides of the box.
- Cut out a part of the box and tape the servo motor inside.
- Cut the string to suitable lengths.
- Tape the strings on the front of the petals.
- Tape the string farthest from the servo motor to the servo motor.
- Tape the other three strings tightly to the sides of the box they are on.
- Tape the button to the side of the box
- Punch a hole in the box and tape the RGB LED inside.
- Fold the petals together.
- Put your gift inside and you're done!
Step 4: Final Product!
The flower will spring open and you can take the gift out!