let's make a bluetooth robot controlled by android.
Its an instructable step-by-step with some photos and obviously the arduino code, if you have questions please ask me. Thanks!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Components of the Project:
1. One, Arduino ( Arduino 2560 in my case, but you can use any type of arduino)
2. One, Arduino Motor Shield ( You can follow this instructable: https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Arduino-Motor-Shield-L298N-Chip-2-4-Amps-/ )
3. Two, 50:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor ( From Pololu: https://www.pololu.com/product/1098 )
4. Micro Metal Gearmotor Bracket Pair (From Pololu: https://www.pololu.com/product/989 )
5. Wheel 32×7mm Pair (From Pololu : https://www.pololu.com/product/1088 )
6. Chassis (I made by my own, but you can buy it)
7. One, Ball Caster with 3/8" Plastic Ball ( From Pololu: https://www.pololu.com/product/950 )
8. One, 7.4 Volts, Li-Po Battery ( Or something similar like AA batterys, need 7.4 Volts)
9. One, Li-Po balance charger ( In my case)
10. One, Bluetooth module (HC-05 in my case)
11. Led strip RGB (3 LEDs)
12. SmartPhone with android
Step 2: Component Photos:
Step 3: Arduino Code
Step 4: Assembly Photos:
Step 5: Conections:
From tx bluetooth to rx arduino
From rx bluetooth to tx arduino
From vcc bluetooth to 5 volts arduino
From Gnd bluetooth to Gnd arduino
From B led strip to 22 arduino
From G led strip to 24 arduino
From R led strip to 26 arduino
From 12v led strip to positive of battery.(purple-withe wire)
follow the instructable: https://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Arduino-Motor-Shield-L298N-Chip-2-4-Amps-/
Step 6: App Android:
We need to download this app:
Step 7: Thats All Folks!
Participated in the