Arduino - Bluetooth Car Control
Project Application steps:
1. Install “Arduino Bluetooth Car Control” Application from below link:
Download Connection schemmatic, insallation steps .and Arduino .ino code from link:
3. Connect your devices. (It's explain at below)
4. Download Arduino .ino code to your Arduino Uno card.
That's all.(It takes just one hour.)
(Also you can make some different applications by change Arduino.ino code.)
- 1 X Arduino Uno
- 2 x DC motors. (Steering motor and Forward/Reverse Motor)
- 1 X L298 Motor Motor Driver Card.
- 1 X Bluetooth Module (HC-05, HC-06 ect.)
-1 X Batar yor Powerbank ( 9- 12 volt) (You can choose this according to your car's power )
- 4 X LEDs
- 1 X Buzzer
- 2 X 1kΩ Resistors
- 2 X 220Ω Resistors
- 1 X On/Off Switch
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Arduino - Bluetooth Car Control installation steps:
Take a toy car case with the above chassis structure.
We build the above device.
Make a plan for components layout .
Soldering Motor wires and connect the wires to Motor Driver.
Connect the Arduino - Motor Driver - Bluetooth.
Soldering LEDs and 220Ω resistor and buzzer..
Connect the Arduino - On / Off switch – Buzzer –LED’s.
We connect the On / Off switch to the cable connected to the positive (+) terminal of our battery (9 -12 Volt).
We connect the minus (-) end to the ground of the device. If you want, we can close the upper cabin and screw it.
The mechanical assembly is finished.