Introduction: Arduino Interval Motor
Description in actual Introduction
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Introduction
This is a circuit using an Arduino UNO board controls a toy motor that pulses on and off in intervals. This motor can be used for various things such as a fan, a vibrator, etc.
Step 2: Components Required
- 1 Breadboard
- 1 Arduino UNO
- 1 2.2 K Ohm Resistor
- Jumper Wires
- 1 Diode
- 1 Transistor (PNP)
- 1 Toy motor
Step 3: Assembly
- Gather all necessary components
- Place motor, diode, and transistor in separate areas of breadboard
- Connect resistor to base of transistor
- Hook up jumper wires as shown in the picture to finish the circuit
- Upload Arduino UNO code as shown on next part
Step 4: Code for Arduino
Variables can be changed for the delay of the motor and how long it's on and off
1 Person Made This Project!
- jathurshanj03 made it!