Introduction: Arduino - LCD 1602A KEYPAD LCD SHIELD RELAY CONTROL.
Hello world! today i wrote a simple code to control 4 relays with a keypad LCD shield for arduino. You can add any device and the code is easy to modify. I used 1 lamp as a example device. The video displays dutch text on the lcd screen but the code i uploaded is english, "apparaat" means device. Follow the next step for the schematic, Code & Parts list.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Schematic, Code & Parts List.
Just wire it up like the schematic, upload the code and it should work.
If things don't work you probably don't have the library LiquidCrystal.h installed.
- Arduino mega 2560, I used the RobotDyn Mega 2560
- 4 x 1 channel relay KY-019
- LCD shield with keypad. <- i bought a bunch of those. shipping fast
- Jumper wires set MM/FF/MF
- Power cables + lamp sockets.(optional)