Introduction: Arduino - Multi Servo Motor Control Via Bluetooth Using the Android App
In this tutorial, we will learn how to use multi-servo with an Android application. We will control 4 pcs servo motor with a Smartphone.
You can implement your robotic arm projects with reference to this tutorial. Of course we will use external battery / power when doing this.
Do not forget to subscribe. Thank you for your support.
Step 1: Hardware Required
- Arduino Board
- HC-06 / 05 Bluetooth Module
- Servo Motor x4
- Wires and Breadboard
- Android Device
Step 2: Connections
- The external battery VCC / GND connect to the breadboard
- The Arduino GND connect to the breadboard's GND input
- The servo connections we use in this project are as follows;
* Orange Input - Signal Input
* Red Input - Power Input (VCC)
* Brown Input - Ground Input(GND)
- The Servo1 VCC and GND connect to the breadboard's VCC / GND inputs
- The Servo1 Signal connect to the Arduino Digital PWM 3
- The Servo2 VCC and GND connect to the breadboard's VCC / GND inputs
- The Servo2 Signal connect to the Arduino Digital PWM 5
- The Servo3 VCC and GND connect to the breadboard's VCC / GND inputs
- The Servo3 Signal connect to the Arduino Digital PWM 6
- The Servo4 VCC and GND connect to the breadboard's VCC / GND inputs
- The Servo4 Signal connect to the Arduino Digital PWM 9
- The Bluetooth module attach to the Breadboard
- The Bluetooth VCC connect to the Arduino 3.3V
- The Bluetooth GND connect to the Arduino GND
- The Bluetooth TX connect to the Arduino Digital Pin 10
- The Bluetooth RX connect to the Arduino Digital Pin 11
Step 3: Code and Application
- Get the Code and Application
- You must download and install the SoftwareSerial library
- MIT App Inventor site to create an application.
About Bluetooth Connection:
- After establishing a connection, the LED on the Bluetooth module must be active continuously.
- If you get any errors (Device not found, broken pipe, etc.), please check the module connections. If the connections are correct, try connecting to the module a several times. It will be connect.
1 Person Made This Project!
- AliI90 made it!