- Any Arduino (I am using Arduino Uno)
- Visual Basic Express 2010 You can download VB from here
- RGB Led
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Create Application
In this instructable, we will be making a program to control RGB Led.
Follow the following steps:
- Click on New Project
- Select New Windows From Application
- Enter a name for your application
Step 2: Create Application and Upload Code to Arduino
Go ahead according to these pictures.
1.You open Arduino-Code-RGB.txt and copy this code to Arduino and compile it.
2.Then you open RGB-VB and change your port.
3.Then connect pin 8 to the color blue, pin 9 to the color green, pin 10 to the color red and finally connect GND.
Step 3: Testing
- Open the VB program that you created.
- Click on the buttons to see what happens.
1 Person Made This Project!
NusbioM made it!