Introduction: Arduino Servo R3 Servo Shield
I designed this shield to control mutiple servos.
I added 2 jumpers to select external power for heavy servos or 5 V from the arduino.
I appoligise for the bad english it isn't my native language.
Step 1: The Schematics
In this instructable i added al files from my design you guys are free to alter and use it and please post advise in comments.
Step 2: Making the Pcb
I used the toner transfer method to make my prototype.
There are a lot of instructables on this method so I'm not going in depth on this subject.
But i do have some advice
1. Clean the copperside of the pcb with the hard side of a sponge.
2. Apply pressure to the paper so it's stuck after that apply pressure on the sides for a few seconds
3. Adjust the heat of your iron to the paper for example : if it's thin paper then you don't put it on max
Step 3: The Parts
Once your done with the pcb you can add the parts
I used :
1. 45 male headers
2. 2 jumpers
3. 1 small phoenix connector
4. female header for stackable arduino shields
Step 4: The End Result
Once done it should look a little like this.
I ran out of connectors so i didn't place it on this one but is am stil going to do that.
This shield uses the same code as regular servos.