Step 1: Things to Buy (BOM)
- 1 x Printed circuit board for the chassis here
- 1 x WEMOS D32 here
- 2 x MG995 servo motors here
- 1 x 3.3V distance sensor here
- 2 x line sensor ST188 here
- 1 x PCB slide switch here
- 0.1ohm 1W, 100ohm and 10k resistors
- 3 x 5mm LED (blue and yellow)
- 470uF electrolytic capacitors
Or you can order everything from the RoboKoding Website directly.
Step 2: Assembly
Follow the assembly instruction here.
Step 3: Programming
Follow the instructions here to program your SumoRobot.