This is Arduino Tutorial Pack Part 3.
The 1st part is available here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Tutorials-...
The 2nd part here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Tutorials-...
Unlike other tutorials here I won't give any background in theory how it works. It is oriented to the result how to achieve it - to make measurements from lots of sensors and, in some cases, to accomplish various control or indications! Watch the videos and after that just adopt the code to your needs/project. Easy as that! All schematics available in video! Pin numbers in the schematics is what matters! In some cases connection pins of Arduino microcontroller and sensor are commented in Arduino code!
The content of the tutorials looks like that (just press view all steps for easier navigation):
- Arduino and Flame Sensor
- Arduino Nano and Nano Ethernet Shield using UIP Ethernet library
- Arduino and RFID reader MFRC522 for Door Unlock
- Arduino and Remote Control
- Arduino Mini programming with Arduino UNO or Duemilanove
- Arduino and RF Transmitter MX-FS-03V and Receiver MX-JS-05V (Wireless)
- Arduino and Microphone (Sound Sensor)
- Arduino and Piezo Speaker
- Arduino and Bluetooth HC-06 HC-05
- Wireless Inertial Mouse using Arduino Nano (Accelerometer ADXL345 and Gyroscope ITG3200)
- Blend Micro or Arduino and on/off Button
- Arduino and Virtual Room using MPU-9150 MARG
- Arduino and Soil Moisture Sensor YL-69
- Arduino and Rain Sensor FC-37
- Arduino and Knock-Shock Sensor KY-031
- Arduino and Dual-axis XY Joystick KY-023
- Arduino and Digispark
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Arduino and Flame Sensor
Step 2: Arduino Nano and Nano Ethernet Shield Using UIP Ethernet Library
Step 3: Arduino and RFID Reader MFRC522 for Door Unlock
Step 4: Arduino and Remote Control (IR/Infrared)
Step 5: Arduino Mini Programming With Arduino UNO or Duemilanove
Step 6: Arduino and RF Transmitter MX-FS-03V and Receiver MX-JS-05V (Wireless)
Step 7: Arduino and Microphone (Sound Sensor)
Step 8: Arduino and Piezo Speaker
Step 9: Arduino and Bluetooth HC-06 HC-05
Step 10: Wireless Inertial Mouse Using Arduino Nano (Accelerometer ADXL345 and Gyroscope ITG3200)
Step 11: BlendMicro/Arduino and On/off Button
Step 12: Arduino and Virtual Room Using MPU-9150 MARG
Download #MPU-9150 MARG Sensor Library for Arduino (*.rar file)
Download #Arduino Code (*.ino file)
Download # Processing Software from here
Download #Processing Code (*.rar (archived *.pde file and content files))
Upload Arduino code directly to your Microcontroller from website
If you want to integrate Arduino IDE into your website (as above) sign up here:codebender