This is Arduino Tutorial Pack Part 1.
The 2nd part is available here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Tutorials-...
The 3rd part is available here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-Tutorials-...
Unlike other tutorials here I won't give any background in theory how it works. It is oriented to the result how to achieve it - to make measurements from lots of sensors and, in some cases, to accomplish various control or indications! Watch the videos and after that just adopt the code to your needs/project. Easy as that! All schematics available in video! Pin numbers in the schematics is what matters! In some cases connection pins of Arduino microcontroller and sensor are commented in Arduino code!
Without further introduction LET THE "GAMES" BEGIN!
The content of the tutorials looks like that (just press view all steps for easier navigation):
- Arduino and Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04, RB URF02
- Arduino and Photoresistor
- Arduino and Optical Sensor TCRT5000 Data Readings
- Arduino and Leap Motion
- Arduino and Temperature Sensor LM35 or TMP36 in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Arduino and Humidity and Temperature Sensor DHT11 / DHT22
- Arduino and PIR Motion Sensor HC-SR501
- Arduino and Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor BMP085
- Arduino and Digital Magnetometer HMC5883L
- Arduino and Hall Effect Sensor 3144 OH12
- Arduino and Gas Sensor MQ-9B
- Arduino and Color Recognition Sensor TCS230 TCS3200
- Arduino and Accelerometer MMA7260
- Arduino and Touch Sensor
- Arduino and Thermistor
- Arduino and MicroSD Card Adapter