Introduction: Arduino Warning Light
Today we're going to make a warning light that can prevent you from being crushed by other while you're walking.
1 ultrasonic sensor
1 box (with cover)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Circuit Diagram
Be careful! From D10 to D13 are red LEDs, and D2 and D3 are green LEDs
Step 2: Coding
Please go to this site for the code
Step 3: Packing Up
1. Cut a 12.5cm *7cm hole on the cover.
2. Find a board that is able to make light transmit through it.
3. Cut the board and cover it on the hole. (Suggestion: stick your board from inside, it will look better.)
4. Take the other part of your box and cut two holes on the side, it's for Ultrasonic sensor.
5. Cut another hole for your USB cable.
6. Put your Arduino inside and you are totally finished.