I developed this very simple recipe when my kids were younger and they had their first taste of Arizona Iced Tea and loved it. They were too young for the amount of sugar and caffeine that one of those massive cans packs! I still make it for them now because green tea is packed with antioxidants and it's yummy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Materials
- Two bags of decaffeinated green tea.
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- You may add a squeeze of lemon.
Step 2: Steep Your Tea
- Boil your water.
- Fill your pitcher to 3/4 full (leaving space for ice).
- Set a timer for 10 minutes for steeping.
Step 3: Add Your Agave
- Add your agave nectar - make sure this is done when the water is hot.
- Add lemon if you like.
Step 4: Remove Your Teabags
- Remove the teabags.
- Add the ice.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017