This is a tasty pizza with a unique mix of flavors for those who really enjoy specialty pizzas. The main flavor is the mix between the sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke which compliments each other and contrasts well with the mix of cheeses. This is the ultimate Vegetable Pizza for those who believe in KISS (Keep it simple stupid)!
For 1 pizza you will need:
1 16 oz Pizza Crust
1 cup Marinated Artichoke
1 jar of Sun-dried Tomato-Pesto Sauce
6 oz Sun-dried Tomatoes
6 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
6 oz Parmesan Cheese
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Prepare Dough
I am making 2 pizzas. 1 for kids and 1 for adults (pictured). If you are making 1 pizza you will only need 1 cookie sheet.
1. Lightly flour the cookie sheet so the pizza doesn't stick.
2. Before you roll out your dough, it helps to add a little water to the dough.
3. Roll out your dough using a rolling pin. Or cover with plastic and use something round to spread the dough.
-If you want a thick crust you can roll the edges toward the center. I personally like thin crust so the sauce will be at the same level.
Step 2: Toppings
1. Start with your sauce. You can have a little or a lot. Its up to you.
2. Sprinkle on your sun-dried tomatoes next.
3. Add your marinated artichokes.
4. Sprinkle on your mozzarella and half of your parmesan cheese.
5. Next is your spinach. Cover it lightly with parmesan cheese.
Step 3: Bake
Always bake your pizza following the instructions for your dough. My Pillsbury Pizza Crust requires me to bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
Congratulations your done! Enjoy Your pizza!