Needle sweep (a.k.a. gauge test or welcome ceremony) can be easily activated with VCDS, VAG-COM, VAS or any other diagnostic interface. Most Audi cars after year 2008 can have this feature enabled in the instrument cluster.
- Performing this procedure may cause permanent damage to your car.
- Do this at your own risk!
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Connect with module 17 – Instrument Cluster.
- Choose procedure 07 – Coding.
- Read stored value and back it up.
- Choose Long Coding Helper
- Select byte 01.
- Enable box next to bit 00.
- Save new coding.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.