Introduction: Auto Watering
How to make watering your plants easier.
1. Cut a piece of oasis to fit in the bottom of your flowerpot.
2. Fill the flowerpot with water until the oasis is covered.
3. Put the plant on top of the oasis.
4. Check the water level for refilling now and then.
5. The oasis is always moist when water is present in the flowerpot. This way the plant roots will take the amount of water needed, always keeping the soil moist.
Note: this instructable should not be used for plants which like to dry out between watering.
Participated in the
Gardening & Homesteading Contest