Ever wanted to save time and party more rather than sit and like/comment on all of your friends' wishes on facebook on your birthday? Here you go. This is an application which automatically comments on your friends' wishes on facebook.
Happy birthday and continue reading to save time and party more.
Step 1: Get the Software
Hear's a file named 'build.zip' which contains the executable file and all the pre-requisites. Download it and extract it using winrar or 7-zip. You can find a file named 'main.exe' which is the main executable file.
Step 2: Running the Software
Double click the executable file to open the program.
You need to fill two empty boxes and check three check-boxes before starting the program.
1. Access token box: Get access_token from facebook developers page. Allow 'user_status', 'user_posts' from User Data Permissions and 'publish_actions' from Extended permissions while getting access_token. View attached pictures and proceed as mentioned in pictures.
2. Birthday: Enter your birthday in the format MM-DD-YYYY. Here YYYY is current year and not the year you born in.
3. Like: Check if you want to like the wishes posted by your friends on your timeline. If this is unchecked, program won't like the wishes on your time line.
4. Comment: Check if you want to comment on the wishes posted by your friends on your timeline. If this is unchecked, program won't comment on posts on your time line.
5. Save: Check if you want to save all the wishes to a text file onto your system. If this is checked, program automatically generates a file named 'wishes.txt', a text file which contains wishes from your friends.
After filing all the columns, press the start button to see the magic of the program. You can view the program logs in the empty space in the GUI window while the application is running.
Step 3: Congratulations
Now you can check your facebook time-line to see you have commented/liked on all the wishes by your friends. You can open the text file automatically generated to see the wishes by your friends.
janartharaja made it!