It Is very easy to make but its more bright light than any other. You can make it for very cheap price
Step 1: What You Need...
1) 12v 3w(200mah) solar panel or 2pcf of 6v (200mah) solar panels ( you can buy it from local shop of buy it from online shopping site)
2) 12pcs of 5730 or 2835 smd chips ( I got it from burn out Chinese led bulb)
3) 2pcs of 18650 battery about 3000mah ( i got it from old laptop battery)
4) 2pcs of 18650 battery holders
5) Plastic water of Drinks Bottle
6) Dot board
7) D880 or BC547 transistor
8) 1pcs of 10K preset
9) 1N4007 diode
10) 1000Mf 50v capacitor
11) wires and soldering wires
12) Glass plate
13) plastic box
14) super glue , blade & tapes
thats all you need.........
Step 2: Making ...
First you need to make the circuit as the picture shown
in this i used 1N4007 diode
and 12 pcs of 5730 smd chips
you can adjust the 10k preset for changing light sensitive
if you use 2pcs of 6v solar panels wire them serial type
The battery is self protected from discharge because a white led can't
turn on with less than about 3V(in this i wired 2 leds serial it means they need about 6v), and it's overcharge protected because the solar panel is about 12V 200mah , and the maximum battery voltage is about 8V 3000mah it can cover 15hours day time.(its more than the real sunny day time)
Step 3: After Finishing Circuit...
Thats how i complete it so you can change parts as you wish but care fully use more suitable parts otherwise it can damage other parts..
i use D880 but you can try it with BC547
and also you can see how i made that circuit using bc547 very simply
the special thing is you no need LDR or other things to identify light in this it just use transistor as switch.
solar panel use as the self light sensor
Step 4: Finalizing.....
After completing the circuit and other parts
you can and this components in a plastic container or any other suitable box
after that you can add that solar light to a metallic (like Aluminium) pipe
then you can place it outdoor .........
In a Normal sunny day it can lit up to 12 hours
* if you place it out door please place all components water proof casing
* please recheck the circuit before placing the batteries
Step 5: How I Made...
you can see i used half of a plastic bottle and plastic box to make light casing
and i mounted it on a aluminium pipe and also i pale glass plate on the solar panel to protect it from environmental effects & ensure long life
Step 6: How Can You Improve...
Those all lights i used the similar technology to made them. just change the bulb colours & casing
How Can You Improve
- You can add PIR sensors and other suitable sensors to this circuit
- You can change the colours of the bulbs & casing
- You can change the sizes & hight
Enjoy it and modify it in creative way to make it better.
thanks every one...
If you have any problem place a comment ill help you to fix it..