- Copper Wire 22 gauge (855 metre)
- Cooking pot or any thing having diameter of 33 cm.
- Masking tape
- Wire cutter.
- Wool gloves (just to protect the hand from harshness).
Step 1: Preparation
- Wrap the wire around cooking pot.
- Take it off.
- Cut from one side.
- Make it straight.
- Take only 6 wires.
- Measure 15 inches from one side and twist this part.
- Do this to all rest of the wires.
- Now grab all the wires together and twist them all together (only that 15 inches part).
- Split for the branches. At first I have make 3 main branches.
- Split again and again.
- Tie the last end with masking tape so they don't open.
- Now set the direction of main branches.
- Then start splitting them till the end of corners. Just grab bunch of wire and twist them till the end, don't split them two much they will make mess.
Step 4: Roots
- Open masking tape from the end.
- Split the wires for roots same as we did for branches.
- Now twist small portion and take out some wires from both sides and again twist, again take out some wire. Do this till end.
- Twist the side wires and spit them from the end.
- Finally move the branches to one side like wind turn them.
Step 5: Some Extra Images
I hope you liked this tutorial. If you have any suggestion and question feel free to ask.
Participated in the
Epilog Challenge 9
PaulaS147 made it!