Avocado Passion fruit milkshake is a very refreshing and healthy milkshake. Hope you like it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients and Steps to Prepare Avocado Passion Fruit Milkshake
- Avocado - 1
- Passion fruit - 1/2
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream - 1 scoop
- Peel avocado.
- Mash it in a blender to smooth consistency along with milk and sugar.
- Add more milk to obtain the right consistency.
- Add more sugar if required.
- For the presentation:
- Pour passion fruit in a bowl.
- Pour the avocado mixture we prepared.
- Add one scoop vanilla ice cream on top.
- Garnish with mint leaves. (I used fresh mint from my garden)
The Avocado Passion fruit milkshake is ready. Enjoy!
Participated in the
Frozen Treats Contest