Given that the month is October and it is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I thought I would make something simple. That anyone can make, Its also great way to practice tatting for those who are beginning. The ribbon color can be made in any color. They make great gifts, and are a wonderful way to show support. The Ribbon is a reminder. It spreads awareness and reminds/encourages women to have regular check-ups which can prevent cancer or stop it in it's earliest stages. Its a symbol, to fight for a cure.
For information on supporting breast cancer. Help find a cure. Cancer has taken many, I lost my Grandfather to Lung Cancer.
Step 1: Supplies
Pink Crochet cotton size 10 [I used Aunt Lydia's French Rose]
Tatting needle size 5
Step 2: The Pattern
Chain 4 Cl
Ring 6 picot 6 Knot
Chain 4 Cl Knot
Hide your ends! Very simple!
Step 3: Attaching the Charms
If you'd like to add a tiny bit of sparkle glue on the flat back crystals with the E6000 glue.
1. Open the ring the at the bottom of the Ear wire.
2. Attach Ribbon by the picot to the Ear wire.
3. Close the Ear wire and repeat for the second Earring.
1. Open Jump ring, and attach with picot of the ribbon.
2. Slide open Jump onto the chain and close.