All steps in the Video tutorial
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Awesome Ways to Wrap Presents Using Brown Paper
Impress with your gift giving by using these tips to when gift wrapping using brown paper
Step 2: Weave Technique
- Cut strips of paper at a width of 1cm each.
- Glue two strips together at the tip to form a longer stripLay one colour vertically and weave with the contrasting colour.
- Move each strip closer together and glue on your already wrapped present.
Step 3: Paper Fan Embellishment
- Make a paper fan and glue to the centre of the wrapped gift
- Cut strips of coloured card stock paper, glue strips long enough to go over the borders of the present.
- Cut fancy shapes into the strips using a hole punch
- Glue the two ends together
- Glue the strips on the present
Step 4: Garland
- Print out a garland design of any kind.
- Place on tissue paper folded in 4 to 5 times
- Cut out the design and open to form the garland
- Cut and an glue tissue paper with contrasting colour to garland
- Glue garland on wrapped present
Step 5: Paper Butterflies
- Cut out rectangles from tissue papers with two colours
- Glue together and twist to make a butterfly
- Glue paper butterflies on the presents
Step 6: Fruit and Foliage Effect
- Pick out dry leaves (possibly ones with autumnal colours)
- Dried fruit slices (apples and citrus fruits work fine)
- Glue on to gifts
- Tie a string to your present