Introduction: BEST STINKIN' PAPER AIRPLANE EVER!!!!!
This is, truly, the best plane ever
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materiels
You will need:
8.5 x 11 in. paper
Step 2: Steps 1-7
1. Turn the paper horizontally
2. Fold in half so there is a line through the middle.
4. Fold to create a point.
5. Fold the tip of the plane down.
6. Fold half the wing in.
7. Repeat step 6 on other side
Step 3: Steps 8-11
8. Glue the 2 halves of the wing that you folded down.
9. Fold in half
10. Fold the wings
11. Unfold the wings
Participated in the
4th Epilog Challenge