Shallow fried baby corns mixed with other ingredients makes it a perfect evening snack with coffee. It takes about 40 to 45 minutes to prepare and tastes so good kids will love it.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- About 5 ears of Baby corn
- Half a cup of Rice Flour
- Half a cup ofCorn Flour
- Half cup of Maida (all purpose flour)
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Two teaspoons of Red Chilly powder
- Two teaspoons of Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- One Lemon
- Oil for frying
Step 2: Prepare the Baby Corns by Boiling
- Husk the baby corns and wash them in clean water
- Place the baby corns in a vessel and add water to cover the corn
- Boil for about 10 Minutes or till the corns become soft
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Drain out the water using a strainer
Step 3: Cutting Baby Corns
- After cooling, cut the Baby Corns into Small Pieces with a Knife and keep them in another vessel
Step 4: Mixing Ingredians With Baby Corns
- Add Ginger Garlic paste to the boiled corn pieces and mix well
- Add Rice Flour, Corn Flour and Maida
- Add chilli powder, Garam Masala and salt
- Cut the lemon in halves and squeeze the into the Baby corns
- Mix everything well with a spatula
Step 5: Shallow Fry the Baby Corns
- Heat oil in a frying pan
- When the oil is hot add the baby corn pieces mixed with the spices
- Flip the corn pieces now and them to make them evenly fry
- When the baby corn pieces turn golden brown remove from the pan.
Serve hot with coffee or tea. The shallow fried baby corn pieces make a wonderful evening snack.