So you make poached eggs in a muffin pan in bacon cups. Then you serve that over English muffins with a nice Hollandaise sauce.
Poached Eggs in Bacon Cups
- take a muffin pan and put bacon in each cup, shaping each piece of bacon into a cup to hold the eggs
- put eggs in the bacon cups
- bake at 375° until the eggs are white, but before the yolk hardens
- blend on high speed until fluffy: 3-4 egg yolks, 1tsp lemon juice, 1tsp water
- slowly pour in 1 stick of clarified, unsalted butter
- blend on high speed with salt and pepper to taste