Intro: Baked Bananas
There is nothing better than a simple recipe, that takes almost no work to make and still tastes fantastic and looks great. Well, here is one of those recipes. Check out what the Chobani Yogurt contributed to in this recipe for Hawaiian Baked Bananas.
Step 1: Ingredients
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup Chobani Pineapple Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
½ Cup Macadamia Nuts, chopped
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Dash Nutmeg
Step 2: Instructions
1. Peel the bananas and place them in a small baking dish.
2. Mix together brown sugar, yogurt, and lemon juice.
3. Set aside.
4. Saute the chopped nuts in butter and sprinkle over bananas.
5. Add dash of nutmeg to taste.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes until lightly glazed.
7. Serve bananas with a spoonful of sauce over each.
Step 3: Preparation
Prep Time: 10 MIN
Cook Time: 15 MIN
Total Time: 25 MIN
Step 5: Nutrition Facts