The Mac & Cheese bites is a very easy and quick snack that even kids will love to eat. This is also a very nice way of using left over boiled macaroni or Leftover Mac & Cheese. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading my instructable.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Boiled macaroni - 2 cups
- Whole Purpose Flour - 1/2 Cup
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Eggs - 2
- Spinach - 1 Cup
- Cheese - 3 slices
- Red chilly powder - 1 tsp (optional)
Step 2: Preparation Steps
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Once butter melts, add 2tbsp whole purpose flour and whisk until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Add milk and whisk so there are No lumps.
- Add chopped spinach, boiled macaroni, cheese, salt and pepper and mix well till spinach cooks.
- Turn off stove and transfer the mixture into another bowl.
- Once the mixture cools to room temperature, add egg and the rest of the whole purpose flour and mix well. Don't over mix.
- Pour the Mac & cheese mixture into greased muffin tray and bake for about 15-20 mins in a preheated oven at 375 degree F.
- Once baked, allow the Mac & cheese bites to cool to room temperature and the serve with ketchup.