Intro: Balance Board/Trainer for Under $3!!
Balance trainers/boards are great for the abs and just plain fun.
Here's a quick, cheap, and awesome way to make one with only two items required (and without paying $150!).
Step 1: Gather Materials
- 3 Liter Bottle of Soda
- Can Be purchased at Dollar Tree
- Wooden Plank or Skateboard Deck
- Food Coloring
- Glow Sticks
Step 2: Drink All That Soda!
Step 3: Peel of Label and Clean
Do as best you can to get all that funky gunk off the bottle
Step 4: Fill 'er Up!
- Fill to the brim with water (or your favorite liquid)
- Be sure to not have any air bubbles!
- Once 98% add drops (like a titration from Chemistry class) to make sure you're filled to the max
Step 5: Food Coloring!
Neon looks the best
Step 6: Glowsitcks!
Optional, but awesome!
Step 7: Enjoy!
Don't break your neck - its tough (so suing)!
Practice and you'll be in these vids in no time