Intro: Banana Bread With Almonds
The banana bread is delicious with loads of banana flavor and almonds.This is perfect for break fast.My Husband and daughter love this and it is easy enough to make at home.Try and enjoy.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- 1/3 cup melted butter(Room temperature)
- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 large egg, beaten.
- 1/2 cup sugar(if would feel less add 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon venila extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder(optional)
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 2 teaspoon milk.
- 9x5 inch loaf pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl add dry ingredients all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt,cinnamon powder. In small bowl mashed the bananas with egg.
In a mixing bowl add sugar and butter cream together. Add mashed bananas, venila extract and dry ingredients together stir it well,finally add sliced almonds.
Grease Butter or Oil in a pan. Pour the batter into your pan.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of the pan comes out clean. Remove from the pan and completely cool down.
The yummy banana bread with almond is ready to slice and serve.