Introduction: Oats Banana Smoothie
- This healthy smoothie is prepared by blending banana and oats with yoghurt and milk.Adding cinnamon powder gives nice flavour to smoothie.
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup oats
- Half cup low fat yoghurt
- Half cup fat free milk
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/4tsp Cinnamon Powder
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Keep All Ingredients Ready
- Measure half cup fat free milk and half cup yoghurt. Take 1/4 cup oats,1/4tsp cinnamon powder,2tsp honey and one banana
Step 2: Slice Banana
- Slice Banana and transfer to blender.Even add 1/4 cup oats.
Step 3: Add Milk and Curd to Blender
- After transferring banana slices add half cup fate free milk and half cup low fat yoghurt to blender
Step 4: Add Honey and Blend
- Next add 2tsp honey and blend it
Step 5: Add Cinnamon Powder
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top and serve immediately.
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017