With this in mind, I will show you how to build a Blower to your next barbecue.
Every good barbecuer knows that a good blower helps to fire the coal.
All you need is:
- Two identical plastic bottles - cylindric models are the best.
- Scissors or a sharp knife to cut the bottles.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cuttin the Bottles
- Remove the bottom of the bottles. The objective is insert one bottle inside the other.
- Chose one of the bottles and make a cut from bottom to top, as shown at video.
- Inser the cut bottle inside the other.
- Remove one of the lid.
Step 2: Using the Blower
Your blower is done!
To use it, just hold the blower by the ends and make push and pull moviments with the two parts.
It will blow a lots of air at every move.
Step 3: How Does It Work?
Our blower acts like a pump, taking in air when you pull and expelling the air when you push it.
Exactly the same way when you fill your lungs with air and then blow the fire.