Really quick, easy, and beautiful origami rose
Difficulty Level 2/5
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material
All you will need for this project is a square sheet of paper
Step 2: Folding
Making the rose is really easy because it's just a bunch of repeated steps.
1) fold in half diagonally on both sides. That should make an "x"
2)Take edge A and fold it to line B
3) Next turn your paper and make an identical fold to that edge
4) Take the circle corner ( in the picture) and fold it back along the crease you already made
5) The rest is easy , just keep turning your paper and repeating the same folds
6) On the very last side tuck the flap into the first pocket
Step 3: Finished
That's all.Thanks for reading if you have any questions please leave a comment.
Participated in the