Introduction: Battery Charger + Capacity (mAh) Tester
Let's Make 3.7v Lithium Battery Charger That Tests Battery Capacity in mAh Using TP4056 And Usb Power Monitor Usb 5v Input Makes it Versetile to use it Any where on the go !
Watch the video
Tp4056 is Perfect Lithium Battery Charger And Usb Power Monitor Gives You Your Battery's Remaining Storage Capacity (mAh) So you will always know your battery parameters and how good your battery is !
With This Battery Charger + Capacity Tester You can Actually Measure and Compare Battery Capacity With Standard values (mAh).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: You Will Need
1. TP4056 Battery charging Module (0.75$)
2. Battery Charging Case (3$)
Your Case May Vary
3. 3.7V Battery
4. USB Power Monitor OLED Display(5.53$)
Similar But Cheaper Lcd one (3.34$)
Step 2: Just Plug It In!
1.Connect TP4056 Board to Battery Case and slide in the battery you want to Charge and test
2. Now Attach a USB Power Monitor between your battery charger and USB Power Supply.
3. Make sure to discharge the battery fully before test.
Step 3: Let's Measure MAh
1. You Should able to see your batter Capacity counting up as the battery charges.
2. Also the red Led of TP4056 glows when battery is being charged.
3. Once battery is fully charged Green Led will turn on and charging is stopped ,and bingo Now you can see the battery Capacity on the Power Monitor.
Step 4: Fake 6000 MAh Battery Spotted!!!
Well to test some I ordered Ultrafire 6000 mAh Battery From eBay!
and gues what ,its only 600 mAh!!!
I think they've misplaced a zero at back,lol...
Hope this helped you ,hmm... What Do You Think?
Check Out My Other Instructables, you might like this electric screwdriver !