*This year I made a few beard balms & oils as part of my husband's stocking stuffers.*Sandalwood & Cinnamon Beard Balm and Cedarwood & Clove oil.
All of the supplies were ordered from Amazon.com.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Sandalwood & Cinnamon Beard Balm
Sandalwood & Cinnamon Beard Balm
1 teaspoon beeswax
1 teaspoon shea butter
2 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon jojoba oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon oil
3-4 drops vitamin E oil
7-8 drops of sandalwood essential oil
4- 4oz Jar or containers any size you want.
Step 2: Melt & Pour
1. Place all of the ingredients, except for the sandalwood essential oil, in a double boiler and heat on low until oils are melted together. Stir often.
2. Once oils are melted add the sandalwood essential oil or whatever essential oil you chose to use, mix well.
3. Pour into containers.
Step 3: Cool & Seal
4. Allow the balm to cool completely and seal.
5. While the balm cooled I made up funny labels for my husband's balm & oil.
These make Great stocking stuffers!
Step 4: Cedarwood & Clove Beard Oil
Cedarwood & Clove Beard Oil
2 Tablespoons jobo oil
2 clove oil
4-5 drops of cedarwood essential oil
1- 2oz Glass bottle with dropper
1. Pour all ingredients into the glass bottle and shake well.
2. Use a few drops after showing, when beard is wet.
Visit us on Instagram and etsy.com @pinehillsfarm to see more.
Participated in the
Homemade Gifts Contest 2015