Japanese fans are the cutest things that we see. We all love the Japanese fans and admire its design. Children are especially fond of these and like to feel the air with the movement of these fans. These Japanese fans are very popular across the globe.
Most of us like to purchase the fanciful and decorative Japanese fans from the market, however, it can be easily prepared at home. This folding fans are not just a craft or a toy but are useful as well. Therefore, we will show you how to make one such decorative folding fan.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Japanese Fan for Kids
- Ice Cream Sticks
- Craft Wire
- Glue Gun
- Divider Tool
Step 2: Let's Join the Ice Cream Sticks!
- Take the ice cream sticks and join two sticks at the bottom using the glue gun. Multiple such arrangements will be required for the craft.
Step 3: Let's Fix the Ice Cream Sticks!
- Next, take a divider and burn its needle portion with a lighter to make the hole in the sticks.
- Take a craft wire and fold it. Now pass this wire through the holes in the ice cream sticks and fix them to the sticks to hold the design firmly.
Step 4: Let's Paste the Printed Paper Sheet!
- Open up the ice cream.
- stick arrangement and draw the markings on a printed sheet.
- Fold the printed sheet and cut along the outline. Now fold the printed paper sheet from the corners as well.
- Cut out the folded portions.
- Now paste the cutout sheet on the ice cream sticks.
- Fold the sheet along with the sticks.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Fan With Beads!
- Paste the beads at the bottom.
Wow!! Your beautiful folding fan from ice cream stick is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
OMG! What a beautiful Japanese folding fan it has turned out to be. These cute fans can be used as a decorative piece or even for fanning purpose. You can make several such fans using different color paper and share them with your friends as well. It is simple and easy to prepare and can be used as a home décor too.
Hope you enjoyed watching our video. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section.