Intro: Belt Loop Key Ring
This project was inspired from a commercial product. It is very functional, especially for those who carry a lot of keys and edc items.
Step 1: Tools & Supplies
- Seatbelt webbing
- D-ring (inner width of the ring should be same as the width of the seatbelt webbing)
- Sewing machine or thread and needle
Step 2: Cutting and Sealing
- Cut 20 cm of webbing
- Seal the edges using a lighter to prevent fraying
Step 3: Sewing
- Pass the seatbelt webbing through the d-ring
- Fold one side of the webbing to pass approximately 1 cm over the flat portion the ring.
- While holding the ring and the webbing together fold the free end of the webbing underneath the previously folded end.
- Join the three layers by sewing