Intro: Beretta M92FS
1. draw the of the Beretta m92FS on cardboard
2. cut out and separate the slide, trigger, trigger guard from the handle and rail on cardboard.
3. make 2 handle pieces, 2 trigger pieces, 4 trigger guard pieces, long cardboard strips 2 cm wide, 2 slide pieces.
4. roll a piece of paper into a tube that can easily fit inside the slide to make the barrel.
5. glue everything together.
6. paint the gun black.
Just remember that this is only a prop and
is not to be used in public. If you get in any
kind of trouble or problem I am not to blamed for
so have fun and enjoy building this toy and be safe.