These berry ice cubes are so much fun, and super easy to make! I love making these for the summer because I can drink water, and get hydrated, but I can also get a simple fruity flavor! I hope you enjoy these fun berry ice cubes!
Step 1: Gather Ingredients
1. Ice cube tray
Step 2: Making the Ice Cube
1. Slice up the strawberries.
2. Put one slice of strawberry in the ice cube tray.
3. Put about 5 blueberries in the ice cube tray.
4. Fill the ice cube tray to the top with water.
5. Keep the ice cube tray in the freezer overnight.
Step 3: Enjoy!
1. Take out of freezer and pop them into a big glass of water, and enjoy for the summer!
Participated in the