This pizza is perfect for a fun breakfast or a delicious dessert!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1/2 cup quick oats, not instant
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
1-2 tablespoons milk
Step 2: Instructions
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dinner or Texas rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while preparing the topping.
- Combine sugar and corn starch in a bowl, add berries and gently toss until evenly coated.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly and add oats.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and place dough on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Arrange berries evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle streusel over berries.
- Bake at 425°F 12-15 minutes or until topping and crust are browned.
- Let cool while making glaze.
- For glaze, combine sugar, almond and milk and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm pizza.