Chicken Biryani recipe is best food in the world. Specially Chicken birayni from hyderabadi dum biryani is very popular dish in the world which everyone knows that. Chicken biryani is very attractive by recipe texture and dish is very colorful and fragrance of spices which used in biryani is very attractive and make a people came to eat birayni.
- 1kg skinless chicken.
- 6 tbsp oil.
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- Salt for taste.
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 2-3 green chilies.
- 3 chopped onion.
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice.
- 2-3 tsp red chili powder.
- 1 cup of cured.
- Chopped mint.
- 1 kg basamati rice.
- 1 japatri (mace).
- 3 sticks of kapok buds small (Marathi moggu).
- 3 grams black stone flower (biryani ka phool).
- 6-7 cloves (loung).
- 1 tsp shahi jeera (caraway seeds).
- 1-2 inch cinnamon stick.
- ½ pieces jaiphal (nutmag).
- 1-2 cardamon (elachi).
For biryani masala :
- Take a blender pot and add cinnamon, anise, grams black flower (biryani ka phool), sticks of kapok buds small (Marathi moggu),japatri (mace). All the spices grind in blender and grind in powder. Keep aside.
- Cut onions in small and deep fry the onions in oil. Until the onion in crispy golden color.Wash the chicken pices well.Take bowl add chopped green chili, mint leaves, curd, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chili powder, ginger-garlic, salt, biryani masla powder.And add chicken pieces in bowl and mix well.Add fried onions in bowl.Add ½ tsp oil in bowl mix altogether.Keep a side for 2 hours for perfect marination.
For basmati rice:
- Take a 1 kg of rice.Take a rice cooking pan add a rice and water.Add a mint leaves, coriander leaves, bay leaves and add 2 tsp of oil in pan.Cook a rice in half means cook until water get evaporated.After water is evaporates keep aside a rice pan.
For Hyderabadi dum biryani recipe.
- Take a pan add a marinated chicken.
- Add rice in it and spread the rice in pan .
- And cover with lid and cook for 15-20 minutes in the medium flame.
- After 20 minutes turn in low flame and cook for 5 minutes.After 5 minutes off the heat and hyderabadi dum biryani is ready to eat.You can garnish with saffron, coriander leaves, butter, etc
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.