We have created 199USD 3D Scanner/Holographic creater;
Normally we have the cell phone size Holographic 3D projector. But the Holographic projecter based on cell phone was too small So we decicde to DIY a big one with PVC, cardboard, respberry Pi 4 and 32 inches LCD
List of Materials:
1Respberry Pi 4/or 3
2 PVC sheet(0.5mm thick layer)
4 LCD 32 inches or less size
5 3D Scanner(optional)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: PVC Cuting
1. Prepare Cutting pattern with Word, and print it with A3 size Paper.
2. Cut the pattern from paper and Cut a thick cardboard with this pattern.
3. Cut PVC board with cardboard pattern.
Step 2: Prepare for a Pyramid
1. Fold the cut PVC board
2. Dig hole in the top area of PVC board
Step 3: Make a Pyramid
1.Connect the boards with screws
2.Make a pyramid and stick the pyrimad to thick cardboard
Step 4: Make Cardboard Structure
1.Prepare a Cardboard box
2.Cut box with knife
Step 5: Make a Projector
1. Make the LCD flat position and connect Respberry Pi to LCD
2. Put the box and PVD pyrimad on the LCD
Step 6: Using 3D Scanner to Scan the Object and Make Holographic Video(optional)
Step 7: Play the Video in Your Projector
Play the video we made with Respberry Pi 4
and enjoy your Holographic 3D! Holographic your things!